Patients often have a desire to get an augmented buttock after they see reality TV stars and singers showcase their contoured and large backsides while they perform on stage as well as when they are showing off their booty while they live their everyday lives. In order to get a larger backside with more volume and a better contour, patients visit a board-certified doctor that is experienced in providing people with the booty they desire. Since the augmented backside will be viewed by others on a daily basis, the cosmetic surgeon will make sure the newly contoured buttocks do not look unnatural to others by being too large after the butt augmentation procedure has been performed.
Meet the Best Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Doctors in Chicago
Patients that desire a greater contour to their booty, along with more volume and a shapely appearance to the buttock; can have cosmetic buttock surgery to gain the desired results they want to achieve to the booty. The Cosmetic Town research team has conducted research to help patients easily locate the best board-certified doctors that are providing patients with the natural buttock they desire in major cities across the country. Here is our 2019 list of the “Best Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Doctors in Chicago” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
Chicago Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Options
Patients that have seen a large reduction in the volume of their buttocks as they continue to age, along with patients that have a naturally smaller booty, are good candidates for a butt augmentation procedure. Besides achieving the desired increase in the overall size and volume of the buttocks, an experienced cosmetic surgeon can augment the thighs at the same time.
Some of the most popular cosmetic buttock surgery methods, in Chicago and beyond, include:
- Butt lift – A cosmetic buttock surgery method that enhances, improves and augments the appearance of buttocks that have a droopy or saggy appearance. An incision is made in the upper curve of the buttocks AKA the area of the buttocks located along the bikini line. The doctor will then remove any excess tissue in the area before liposuction is performed to remove excess fat in the buttocks. After the excess fat is removed via liposuction, it is easier for the doctor to sculpt the buttocks.
- Fat grafting – The procedure known as fat grafting, or fat transfer, begins when the doctor makes tiny incisions in a certain area of the body that has excess fat. Liposuction is performed by the cosmetic doctor to remove the excess fat from the designated area. The fat removed via the liposuction is cleansed and purified by separating the removed fat from any fluids removed at the same time. The doctor will take the cleansed fat and inject it back into the buttocks. The fat that is injected back into the body is then sculpted by the surgeon to provide a more natural appearance to the transferred fat.
- Butt implants – Butt implants are placed in the buttocks of the patient thanks to incisions made along the natural curves of the butt by the surgeon. The natural curves are the section where the cheeks meet at the top portion of the thighs. The cosmetic surgeon makes a pocket, where the butt implants will be placed, under, or near, the gluteal muscles. Once the pocket is created, the doctor places the silicone butt implants in the pockets. Once the implants are in place, the doctor closes the incisions through the use of sutures.
- Non-invasive butt lift – Ulthera is a non-invasive butt lift method that sees the cosmetic surgeon place an ultrasound gel on a designated area of the body. The Ulthera device is placed against the skin to more easily allow the ultrasound energy to be delivered to the area of the body targeted for the butt lift. Sculptra is when filler is directly injected into the treated area in order to provide the results desired by the patient.
- Thighplasty – Thighplasty is also known as thigh lift surgery. Thighplasty is performed to give the thighs a good amount of tightness along with an overall better contour to the look and contour of the thighs. Once a thigh lift is performed, the thighs have greater definition and do not have a saggy appearance. The surgeon will remove excess skin and tissue from the thighs so they will have a revitalized appearance. Liposuction is also an option at the same time so the cosmetic surgeon can remove excess fat on the thighs.
Chicago Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Results
Once any of the above cosmetic buttock surgery techniques are performed, patients will enjoy a backside that has a more contoured and augmented shape, size and appearance. Cosmetic buttock augmentation gives results that are more youthful looking as well as rejuvenated in appearance. The rejuvenated look is the result of the elimination of the excess fat, skin and tissue.
Cosmetic Buttock Surgery in Chicago
Cosmetic buttock surgery in Chicago provides patients with the changes they desire in the overall look, size and contour of the buttocks. When patients decide they want to undergo cosmetic buttock surgery, they need to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor. The board-certified cosmetic surgeon will conduct a physical examination of the patient to determine which cosmetic buttock surgery technique is the ideal choice for the patient to obtain the desired final results.