The desire to get a bigger booty has grown in popularity and is often traced back to the number of celebrities that like to show off their contoured, larger backsides at public events such as events on the red carpet. When it comes to the buttocks, patients can get the look they desire through cosmetic buttock surgery. A skilled and experienced doctor is able to provide final results that are natural in appearance without looking so large that it becomes obvious to others that butt augmentation has been performed. Patients that want to gain a larger size to the booty, along with a better shape and greater contour, can undergo cosmetic buttock surgery to get the results they have always wanted to achieve. Cosmetic Town recently conducted research to find the best board-certified doctors that give patients the long-lasting, natural look they desire in multiple cities across the country. The following is our 2019 list of the “Best Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Doctors in Beverly Hills” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Procedures
Patients that have lost a significant amount of volume in their buttocks as they get older, as well as those with a backside that is naturally smaller in appearance, are good candidates for butt augmentation. Along with the increase in volume in the buttocks of a person, the thighs are also able to be augmented at the same time. Some of the most popular cosmetic buttock surgery methods include:
- Butt lift – A cosmetic buttock surgery technique that is performed in order to enhance the look of buttocks that are saggy or droopy. The cosmetic surgeon will place an incision in the upper curve of the buttocks which is the area that is located along the bikini line. The cosmetic surgeon will also remove excess tissue before performing liposuction to remove excess fat which, in turn, makes it easier to sculpt the buttocks.
- Butt implants – Butt implants are placed by a cosmetic surgeon in the buttocks after the surgeon makes incisions that are located along the natural curves of the butt AKA the section where the cheeks meet at the top portion of the thighs. The surgeon will then create a pocket located under, or near, each of the gluteal muscles. Once the surgeon makes the pocket in this area, the silicone implants are then placed in the pockets and the incisions are closed through the use of sutures.
- Thighplasty – A thighplasty is also known as thigh lift surgery and it gives a greater tightness and contour to the appearance of the thighs so they will have a better overall definition and not be saggy in their appearance. The cosmetic surgeon will remove excess tissue and skin in order to revitalize the appearance of the thighs as well as eliminate their saggy appearance. Liposuction can be performed by the cosmetic surgeon in order to eliminate excess fat that is located on the thighs.
- Fat grafting – Fat grafting is where the doctor creates tiny incisions in a designated area of the body. Liposuction is then performed to remove fat from that area. The removed fat is then cleansed and purified by the doctor by separating the fat that is removed from the fluids removed at the same time as the fat. The doctor injects the fat back into the buttocks and then the injected fat is sculpted by the surgeon. The final results are symmetrical and natural in appearance.
- Non-invasive butt lift – There are some patients that do not want to undergo invasive cosmetic buttock surgery. Ulthera is a non-invasive procedure that is performed when an ultrasound gel is placed on the targeted area. The Ulthera device is also placed against the skin in order for the ultrasound energy to be delivered in an easier manner to the area of the body that is targeted for the butt lift. Non-invasive butt lift can also be performed using Sculptra. A Sculptra procedure is when filler is directly injected into the treated area to help create the results desired by the patient.
All of these cosmetic buttock surgery techniques are able to augment the size, shape and look of the buttocks along with providing a more contoured appearance. The final results include a more youthful looking appearance because of the overall improvement in the contour of the buttocks thanks to the elimination of excess fat, skin and tissue.
Cosmetic Buttock Surgery in Beverly Hills
Cosmetic buttock surgery in Beverly Hills gives patients the desired changes in the shape, size and look of the buttocks. Patients need to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor that will perform an examination to make sure cosmetic buttock surgery is an ideal option for the patient. The doctor will also discuss the desired final results with the patient in order to determine the best cosmetic buttock surgery technique that will give the person the desired final results