The desire to have a bigger booty is often traced to the large number of celebrities that showcase their contoured backsides, with plenty of volume, at public events as well as when they are out in public. Patients are able to get the look they desire to the buttocks through the use of cosmetic buttock surgery if they choose a doctor that is experienced in providing results that are natural in appearance AKA not so large in volume and size that it is obvious that the patient had butt augmentation performed on the backside.
Meet the Best Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Doctors in New York
Patients that are looking to obtain a larger size to the booty, along with a better contour and more volume to the backside, can undergo cosmetic buttock surgery to get the results they desire. Cosmetic Town has conducted research to find the best board-certified doctors that give patients the long-lasting, natural look they desire. The following is our 2019 list of the “Best Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Doctors in New York” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
Popular Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Procedures
Patients that have lost volume in their buttocks as they get older, along with patients that have a backside that is naturally smaller in appearance, are good candidates for butt augmentation. In addition to the increase in volume in the backside of a person, the thighs of the patient can undergo augmentation at the same time. There are a number of cosmetic buttock surgery methods doctors can utilize to achieve the desired results and these popular cosmetic buttock surgery methods include:
Surgical Cosmetic Buttock Augmentation:
- Butt lift – A cosmetic buttock surgery technique that is performed to enhance the look of a buttock area that is saggy or droopy. The cosmetic surgeon places an incision in the upper curve of the buttocks that runs right along the bikini line. The cosmetic surgeon also removes any excess tissue and then performs liposuction in order to remove fat as well as make it easier to sculpt the buttocks.
- Butt implants – Butt implants can be placed in incisions made by the cosmetic surgeon, in the buttocks, along the natural curves of the butt. This area is the section where the cheeks meet at the top portion of the thighs. The surgeon will then create a pocket that is located near, or under, each of the gluteal muscles. Once the surgeon creates the pocket in this area, silicone implants are placed in the pockets. The incisions are then closed through the use of sutures.
- Thighplasty – A thighplasty is a procedure that is also known as thigh lift surgery. A thighplasty is performed in order to give a greater tightness and contour to the appearance of the thighs so they have a better overall definition and are not saggy in appearance. The cosmetic surgeon then removes any excess tissue and skin in order to rejuvenate the appearance of the thighs by eliminating their saggy appearance. Liposuction can be performed by the cosmetic surgeon during a thighplasty in order to eliminate excess fat that is located on the thighs.
- Fat grafting – Fat grafting is a cosmetic surgery procedure where the doctor creates tiny incisions in a certain area of the body so liposuction can be performed to remove fat from that area. The removed fat is then processed and purified by the doctor by separating the fat from the fluids that are removed at the same time. The doctor will inject the fat back into the buttocks using a layered technique. In addition, the injected fat is sculpted by the surgeon so the final results will be symmetrical and natural in appearance.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Buttock Augmentation:
- Non-invasive butt lift – For patients that do not want to undergo invasive cosmetic buttock surgery, there are some non-invasive options as well. Ulthera is performed when an ultrasound gel is placed on the targeted area. In addition, the Ulthera device is placed against the skin because this allows the ultrasound energy to be delivered in an easier manner to the area targeted for the butt lift. A non-invasive butt lift can also be performed using Sculptra which is when some filler is directly injected into the treated area to achieve the results desired by the patient.
Cosmetic Buttock Surgery Provides a More Youthful Appearance
All of the cosmetic buttock surgery techniques listed above are used to augment the overall size, shape and appearance of the buttocks as well as provide a more contoured and refined appearance. The final results provide a more youthful looking appearance thanks to the improvement in the overall contour of the buttocks via the elimination of excess fat, skin and tissue.
Cosmetic Buttock Surgery in New York
Cosmetic buttock surgery in New York can provide patients of all ages with their desired changes in the shape and appearance of the buttocks. The first step is scheduling a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor that will perform a physical examination of the patient to make sure cosmetic buttock surgery is a good option for the person. In addition, the doctor will discuss the desired final results with the person and determine the best cosmetic buttock surgery technique to achieve the desired final results.