Regular exercise and a proper diet can help a person keep in shape and get rid of excess fat on the body. Unfortunately, there are times when stubborn fat does not want to disappear so patients turn to cosmetic fat reduction procedures to make the change they desire in their body such as a better contour and overall shape to their appearance.
When patients decide to undergo Miami cosmetic fat reduction, as well as cosmetic fat reduction in other cities, in order to get rid of excess fat on the body, many of them turn to liposuction to achieve the results they desire. Liposuction is an effective and safe method that removes fat from multiple areas of the body while also providing results that are long-lasting and natural in appearance.
Cosmetic Town realizes that it is not easy to find the right doctor to perform cosmetic fat reduction due to the large number of available doctors across the country. Doctors advertise their services with traditional surgical liposuction as well as non-invasive methods, like CoolSculpting, that also eliminate and reduce fat on the body. The Cosmetic Town research staff is here to patients locate the best doctors that deliver the results desired by patients of all ages and gender.
Here is our 2019 list of the “Best Miami Doctors for Cosmetic Fat Reduction” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
The doctors listed showed ongoing patient education efforts, a continued commitment to patient satisfaction by providing superior results and the desire to write articles on a regular basis to share with their peers.
Miami Cosmetic Fat Reduction Techniques
In order to achieve the results desired by patients after the removal of fat, such as an enhanced contour and shape of the body, there are multiple Miami cosmetic fat reduction techniques available to patients:
- Traditional Liposuction – The surgeon creates small incisions in the area targeted on the body. The incisions are made so a cannula can be inserted into the fatty areas targeted on the body that are located between the skin and the muscle. The surgeon will move the cannula back and forth through the area where the fat is being removed which causes the targeted fat to be broken apart. In turn, this makes it easier to remove the area of fat that is stubborn and hard to eliminate by natural methods.
- Tumescent Liposuction – The surgeon injects a solution made of a local anesthetic, lidocaine and epinephrine into the targeted layer of fat. The solution is normally three times the amount of fat that is scheduled to be removed by the doctor. The solution is injected into the targeted area to swell the fat cells in that area. This method makes it easier to isolate and remove fat cells via liposuction.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction – The surgeon will utilize a special cannula that emits ultrasonic sound waves in order to penetrate the areas of fat that are targeted for removal. The sound waves liquefy the fat cells so the surgeon will have an easier time removing the fat from the body.
- Super-Wet Liposuction – This liposuction technique also utilizes an injection of fluid. Patients should be aware that the total amount of fluid that is injected into the area during this cosmetic fat reduction technique is less than the amount used by a doctor during a tumescent liposuction procedure. The amount of fluid that is injected is usually equal to the amount of fat scheduled to be removed from the body.
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) – This technique is performed when a surgeon uses a cannula with a vibrating tip. The vibrating tip makes it easier for the doctor to break apart the targeted fat cells.
- CoolLipo – This minimally invasive liposuction technique treats areas of the body such as the jowls, neck and arms. A laser is used to break apart the fat cells, and then remove them, in the targeted treatment area as well as areas with loose skin such as the abdomen and thighs.
- Abdominal Etching – This technique enhances the abdominal muscles in order to give the patient the look of a “six pack” to the abs. The surgeon marks any areas scheduled to be treated while also making sure to outline the muscles and any fat that is obscuring the muscles. Liposuction is then performed on the areas that have been marked or outlined.
- SmartLipo – This liposuction technique lets a surgeon remove up to eight pounds of fat during the cosmetic fat reduction procedure in order to provide results that are greatly contoured in appearance.
- SlimLipo – A laser is used to melt targeted fat cells before they are removed from the body during this noninvasive cosmetic fat reduction procedure.
Schedule a Consultation with a Miami Cosmetic Fat Reduction Doctor
Cosmetic fat reduction can permanently remove the targeted fat and gives results that are natural in appearance. When beginning the Miami cosmetic fat reduction process, the patient needs to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor. The doctor will perform a thorough examination of the patient to determine the best technique to achieve the desired cosmetic fat reduction results.