The New Year is here and patients will be looking to make changes in the shape and contour of their body by getting rid of excess fat. The process of removing fat that is stubborn and resistant to removal is not one that should be rushed into by a patient. One of the safest ways to remove suborn fat is liposuction that is performed by an experienced and board-certified doctor. While fat is often easy to eliminate through diet and exercise, there can still be some stubborn pockets of fat that are hard to eliminate from the body. For patients suffering from this problem, liposuction can be the best option to remove areas of fat that are hard to eliminate from the body.
Cosmetic Town is here to help you find the best doctors to give you the natural looking results that you desire. This week, we are spotlighting the “Best Miami Cosmetic Doctors for Liposuction” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system. The following is our 2019 list of doctors:
Want to know more about the methods used by Cosmetic Town to determine the best cosmetic doctors in Miami that are currently performing liposuction?
If so, here are the criteria we used to choose the top doctors in this article: Cosmetic Town makes it Easy to Find the Best Cosmetic Doctors in Miami.
Types of Liposuction in Miami
In order to achieve the desired results when it comes to the shape and contour of the body, there are multiple liposuction techniques that patients can choose from:
- Traditional Liposuction – This is a method of liposuction where small incisions are made so a cannula can be inserted into the fatty areas of the body located between the skin and the muscle. The surgeon will then suction out the fat, using the cannula, as well as move the cannula back and forth through the designated area in order to break apart the targeted areas of fat.
- Tumescent Liposuction – A solution that is made of a local anesthetic, lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fat layer. This solution, which is normally three times the amount of fat that is scheduled to be removed, swells the fat cells and this makes it easier to isolate and remove them through the use of liposuction.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction – A cannula is used that emits ultrasonic sound waves. These sound waves penetrate the targeted deposits of fat. The sound waves cause the fat cells to liquefy which makes them easier for the surgeon to remove.
- Super-Wet Liposuction – This liposuction technique also uses an injection of fluid but the amount of fluid is less than the amount used during tumescent liposuction. The amount of fluid used is generally equal to the amount of fat that is being removed from the body.
- CoolLipo – A liposuction technique that is minimally invasive and is designed to treat areas such as the arms, neck and jowls. A laser is used to break apart the fat cells and then remove them in these areas as well as in areas with loose skin such as the thighs and abdomen. CoolLipo can also be used to contract collagen and tighten the skin.
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) – A technique that uses a cannula with a tip that vibrates in order to break apart the fat cells.
- Abdominal Etching – A technique that is used to enhance the abdominal muscles and give the appearance of a “six pack” to the abs. The surgeon will mark the areas that will be treated as well as outline the muscles and any fat that is obscuring the muscles. Liposuction is then performed to help achieve the results desired by the patient.
- SlimLipo – A laser is used to melt the targeted fat cells before they are removed from the body of the patient.
- SmartLipo – A liposuction technique that lets the surgeon remove up to eight pounds of fat at a time. In addition, the removal of this amount of fat allows for results that are better contoured.
Reason why Patients have Miami Liposuction
Liposuction can provide a permanent removal of the targeted fat as well as results that are natural in appearance. Patients travel from all over the country to Miami to undergo liposuction. Miami is a popular destination for liposuction thanks to its reputation for superior results that provide the desired body contour. In addition, Miami is a popular location thanks to its nightlife, beautiful weather, beaches and other tourist attractions. Patients that travel to Miami for liposuction enjoy life changing results through any of the techniques listed in this article.