While many people do their best to eliminate excess fat on the body by exercising and following a proper diet, there are times when the fat is just too stubborn to get rid of through natural means. In order to eliminate this stubborn fat, patients use a variety of fat reduction methods, such as liposuction, to get rid of the fat and gain a better contour and shape to their body.
Patients that decide to undergo Houston cosmetic fat reduction, as well as cosmetic fat reduction methods in other cities across the country, in order to remove the stubborn fat on the body will often choose liposuction so they can attain the results they desire with their body. Liposuction is not a weight loss method. Liposuction is a cosmetic fat reduction method that removes fat from various parts of the body. Cosmetic liposuction results are natural in appearance as well as long-lasting when it comes to making the desired change in the contour and body shape of a person.
Cosmetic Town knows it not always easy to find the best doctor to perform cosmetic fat reduction thanks to the large number of cosmetic doctors currently performing fat reduction in cities all over the United States. Plus, patients need to decide between surgical options such as liposuction and noninvasive methods such as SmartLipo that both reduce fat on the body and give patients a shapelier appearance. The Cosmetic Town research staff is here to help patients find the right doctor to perform cosmetic fat reduction and help them achieve their desired body contour.
Here is out 2019 list of the “Best Houston Doctors for Cosmetic Fat Reduction” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
By using the Cosmetic Town intelligent system, our research team identified the Houston cosmetic doctors that perform ongoing patient education efforts and have a superior commitment to patient satisfaction by delivering outstanding results. In addition, these doctors also write articles on a regular basis that they share with their peers for doctor education efforts.
Houston Cosmetic Fat Reduction Techniques
Cosmetic fat reduction offers patients multiple options that they can choose from in order to attain a better contour and shape to their body. Some popular cosmetic fat reduction techniques that patients can choose from include:
- Traditional Liposuction – The surgeon makes a number of small incisions in the targeted area of stubborn fat located on the body. A cannula is inserted into the fatty areas where the incisions were placed on the patient. In general, these fatty areas are located between the muscle and the skin. The surgeon will move the cannula back and forth in the areas where the fat removal will take place. The movement of the cannula makes it easier for the targeted fat to be broken apart and remove any stubborn areas of fat that are hard to remove through diet or exercise.
- Tumescent Liposuction – This liposuction technique is when the surgeon injects a solution made of lidocaine, local anesthetic and epinephrine into fat layers targeted for removal. The solution that is injected is usually three times the amount of fat the doctor plans on removing from the patient. The solution is injected into the targeted area, by the doctor, in order to swell the targeted fat cells in the body. This cosmetic liposuction method allows surgeons to isolate and remove targeted fat cells.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction – The surgeon uses a cannula that sends out ultrasonic sound waves to penetrate areas of fat scheduled to be removed. The sound waves liquefy fat cells which makes it easier for a surgeon to remove targeted fat from the body.
- Super-Wet Liposuction – This cosmetic liposuction method also requires fluid to be injected into the area targeted for fat removal. The total amount of fluid injected into the targeted area is less than the amount used by a doctor while performing tumescent liposuction. The amount of fluid injected is normally equal to the amount of fat scheduled to be removed from the body.
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) – A cosmetic liposuction technique that uses a cannula with a vibrating tip to make it easier for a doctor to break apart targeted fat cells.
- CoolLipo – A nonsurgical cosmetic liposuction technique that is also minimally invasive. This cosmetic fat reduction method can treat multiple areas of the body including the arms, jowls and neck. A laser break the fat cells apart before they are removed from the targeted area
- Abdominal Etching – A technique that enhances the abdominal muscles and gives the patient the look of a “six pack” to the abs. The surgeon marks the areas to be treated and also outlines the muscles and any fat that is obscuring the muscles. Cosmetic liposuction is performed on the marked areas to remove the fat and enhance the look of the abs.
- SmartLipo – A liposuction technique that can remove up to eight pounds of fat while providing results that are more contoured in their appearance.
- SlimLipo – A laser melts the targeted fat cells so they can easily be removed during this nonsurgical cosmetic fat reduction procedure.
Schedule a Consultation with a Houston Cosmetic Fat Reduction Doctor
Cosmetic fat reduction techniques remove targeted fat on the body while also giving final results that are permanent and natural in appearance. Patients interested in having a Houston cosmetic fat reduction process need to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor. The doctor will thoroughly examine the patient in order to determine the best technique that will achieve the desired cosmetic fat reduction results.