A proper diet and exercising on a regular basis helps people keep in shape and also eliminate excess fat on the body. This is not always easy for patients as some people can’t seem to get rid of stubborn fat on the body no matter how hard they try to eliminate it by following a healthy lifestyle. Many people that have this issue turn to cosmetic fat reduction to make the desired change in their appearance while also achieving a better shape and greater contour to their body.
Patients that make the decision to undergo Chicago cosmetic fat reduction, or cosmetic fat reduction in other cities, to get rid of hard to remove fat on the body often undergo liposuction in order to gain the results they desire when it comes to the look of their body. Liposuction is a popular cosmetic fat reduction method that safely and effectively removes fat from multiple areas of the body. Cosmetic liposuction provides results that are natural looking while also providing a long-lasting change in the appearance of the body.
The Cosmetic Town team realizes it is not an easy task to find the right doctor to perform cosmetic fat reduction and give the desired results because there are thousands of cosmetic doctors to choose from across the country. In addition to cosmetic fat reduction procedures such as liposuction, many doctors also offer non-invasive fat reduction techniques such as CoolLipo that works to reduce fat on the body by eliminating it. The Cosmetic Town research staff is ready to help patients of all ages and gender find the right doctor for their cosmetic fat reduction needs in order to achieve the body contour they desire.
Here is out 2019 list of the “Best Chicago Doctors for Cosmetic Fat Reduction” as determined by the Cosmetic Town intelligent system:
The Cosmetic Town intelligent system revealed that the doctors listed made sure to perform ongoing patient education efforts. They also showed an ongoing commitment to providing patient satisfaction by delivering superior results while also writing articles on a regular basis designed to share with their peers.
Chicago Cosmetic Fat Reduction Techniques
When it comes to enhancing the shape of the body and attaining a better overall contour, there are multiple cosmetic fat reduction techniques patients can undergo. Some of the most popular cosmetic fat reduction techniques currently being performed include:
- Traditional Liposuction – In this cosmetic liposuction technique, a surgeon makes small incisions in the area with stubborn fat on the body. Once the incisions are made, a cannula is inserted into the fatty areas that are targeted on the body. These fatty areas are located between the skin and the muscle. The surgeon moves the cannula back and forth in the area targeted for fat removal so the targeted fat can easily be broken apart by the cannula. The use of the cannula makes it easier to remove the stubborn area of fat that is hard for a patient to remove using diet or exercise.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction – The surgeon makes use of a special cannula that works by emitting ultrasonic sound waves. These sound waves penetrate the areas of fat that are scheduled to be removed. The sound waves work to liquefy the fat cells and this makes it easier for the surgeon to remove the fat from the body.
- Tumescent Liposuction – This is a liposuction technique where the surgeon injects a solution made of lidocaine, a local anesthetic and epinephrine into the layer of fat that is targeted for removal. The solution injected into the patient is usually three times the amount of fat that the doctor plans on removing from the patient. The solution is injected by the doctor into the targeted area in order to swell the fat cells located in the targeted area. This cosmetic liposuction method makes it easier for the doctor to isolate and remove the targeted fat cells.
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) – A cosmetic liposuction technique which the surgeon performs using a cannula that has a vibrating tip. The vibrating tip makes easier for the doctor to break apart the targeted fat cells.
- Super-Wet Liposuction – A liposuction method that also requires an injection of fluid into the area targeted for fat removal. The total amount of fluid that is required for injection into the targeted area is actually less than the amount that is used by a doctor performing a tumescent liposuction procedure. The amount of fluid injected during this cosmetic fat reduction method is normally equal to the amount of fat that is scheduled to be removed from the body.
- CoolLipo – A minimally invasive, nonsurgical, cosmetic liposuction technique that can be used to treat multiple areas of the body including the neck, jowls and arms. A laser will break apart the fat cells before removing them from the area targeted for treatment.
- SmartLipo – A liposuction technique that allows a doctor to effectively remove anywhere up to eight pounds of fat. This cosmetic fat reduction procedure gives results that are greatly contoured in appearance.
- Abdominal Etching – A technique that is performed in order to enhance the abdominal muscles and also give the patient the appearance of a “six pack” to the abs. The surgeon will mark the areas to be treated as well as outline the muscles along with any fat currently obscuring the muscles. Cosmetic liposuction is performed on the areas that have been marked or outlined by the doctor.
- SlimLipo – A laser is used by the doctor to melt the targeted fat cells. Once they are melted, the fat cells are removed during this noninvasive cosmetic fat reduction procedure.
Schedule a Consultation with a Chicago Cosmetic Fat Reduction Doctor
Cosmetic fat reduction techniques work to permanently remove any targeted fat on the body while also giving final results that are natural in their appearance. In order to begin the Chicago cosmetic fat reduction process, a patient will need to have a consultation appointment with a board-certified doctor. The doctor will examine the patient and then determine the best technique to perform in order to achieve the desired cosmetic fat reduction results.