The skin of a person can deliver a good amount of information about its overall condition simply by viewing its appearance. The look of the skin can let others know whether or not a person can benefit from having a cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatment. Cosmetic skin rejuvenation gives the patient a more youthful look thanks to its ability to refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin by eliminating skin that is dull or dead. Once the old skin has been removed from the body, newer skin (that was located under the older skin) is revealed to provide a youthful appearance. Cosmetic skin rejuvenation is a popular cosmetic procedure in Houston as well as cities all over the country. Many patients seek cosmetic skin rejuvenation to make them look younger by refreshing their appearance and turning back the clock on their appearance.
Thanks to the Cosmetic Town intelligent system, our research team was able to examine and identify the best cosmetic skin restoration doctors in Houston in 2019:
Houston Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation Options
Houston cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedures include multiple options that patients can choose from in order to refresh their appearance. Some of the most popular Houston cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Fillers add volume to areas of the face that lost volume because of the aging process. Fillers, which can be made of a variety of substances, lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles and give patients a youthful and fresher appearance
- Botox is injected in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while also giving the skin a smoother look. Botox is injected into a muscle located near the targeted area on the face. Neuromuscular blockers limit the muscle contractions in the area being treated on the patient. Thanks to the muscles relaxing, the patient gains a smoother overall look to the face because of the lessening of the unwanted wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chemical peels on the face reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin blemishes and sun damage to the skin. The strengths of chemical peels are classified as light, medium and deep peels. Chemical peels are known for the type, and amount, of acid used in the chemical solution and that is why they are classified as light, medium or deep.
- Microdermabrasion uses tiny, fine microcrystals that are placed in a machine. They work to slough off older cells on the top layer of the skin so new skin will grow and appear in its place. The doctor places a skin adapter on the face so he, or she, is able to shoot the microcrystals onto the treated area of the skin. The machine cleans the microcrystals as well as abrades the skin to get rid of the targeted older skin. Microdermabrasion results in new skin, which was located underneath the surface of the older skin, becoming visible so the patient gets an overall youthful look. Microdermabrasion also stimulates the production of collagen in the new skin cells.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) addresses wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and brown spots by emitting pulses of light that flash like a camera. The IPL light spectrum targets the skin and penetrates the designated area. The IPL light is absorbed by the skin and refreshes the treated areas of the skin.
- Thermage improves the look and contour of the neck and face by tightening the skin. A radiofrequency device is moved over the treated areas of the face so it is able to come into contact with the surface of the skin. Thermage uses radio waves to heat the deep layers of the skin in order to stimulate the production of collagen. The results of Thermage include tighter skin that is more youthful in its appearance.
- Laser skin resurfacing utilizes a high-intensity laser light in order to lessen or get rid of wrinkles and scars on the skin of a patient thanks to skin tightening provided by the laser. The outer layers of the skin are vaporized by the laser light to reveal refreshed and newer skin that has a younger appearance than the older skin. Erbium laser is an ablative laser that can reduce or eliminate smaller wrinkles and fine lines along with removing thin layers of skin. Fraxel laser is non-invasive and it resurfaces the skin by reducing the wrinkles, scars and brown spots that are visible on the patient. CO2 laser utilizes the highest intensity laser beam used for laser skin resurfacing and it is an ablative laser. The CO2 laser lessens the appearance of scars and wrinkles on the face and neck.
Houston Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation Doctors Consultation Appointment
Patients that want to undergo cosmetic skin rejuvenation in Houston, or any other city across the country, should schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified cosmetic skin rejuvenation doctor. The medical professional needs to be experienced in providing natural looking cosmetic skin rejuvenation results. The doctor will examine the skin of the patient to determine if the person is an ideal cosmetic skin rejuvenation candidate. In addition, the evaluation of the skin gives the doctor the needed information to choose the best cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatment that will provide the desired final appearance.