The look of the skin can reveal its overall condition to those that are viewing it. In addition, its general appearance is an overall good indication about whether or not the skin can benefit from a cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatment. Cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedures help a person attain a look that is refreshed and youthful because of the tighter appearance of the skin as well as the fact that skin rejuvenation eliminates dead or dull skin by revealing new skin that was located under the older skin. The newer skin is younger looking as well as glowing in appearance. Cosmetic skin rejuvenation is growing in popularity all across the country, including the city of Miami, and many patients use skin rejuvenation methods to make them look younger than their actual age by turning back the clock on their appearance.
Our research staff recently used the Cosmetic Town intelligent system to examine and identify the best cosmetic skin restoration doctors in Miami in 2019:
Miami Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation Options
When a patient decides to have a Miami cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedure, there are multiple techniques they can choose from so they can enjoy the desired final results. Some of the most popular cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Botox reduces the overall look of fine lines and wrinkles to give the skin a smoother look. Botox is injected into a muscle that is located near the targeted wrinkles. Neuromuscular blockers work to limit the muscle contractions that happen in the area being treated. Once the muscles relax, the patient has a smoother look because of the reduction of unwanted wrinkles and fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion is performed using fine microcrystals, which are also tiny, placed in a machine so they can slough off older cells that are located on the top layer of the skin. The elimination of the older cells encourages the growth of new skin. The doctor that is performing microdermabrasion places a skin adapter on the face to shoot the microcrystals onto the portion of the skin that is being treated. The machine will clean the microcrystals and also abrade the skin to get rid of older skin that might be dead. The performance of microdermabrasion results in new skin, located underneath the skin surface, becoming visible which gives the skin of the patient an overall youthful look. Microdermabrasion also works to stimulate collagen production in the new skin cells.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) improves the look of sun damage on the face and also refreshes the changes to the skin that are caused by the aging process. IPL treats issues such as wrinkles, brown spots and uneven pigmentation on the targeted area. IPL emits pulses of light that flash like a camera. The spectrum of light that the IPL treatment targets on the treated portion of the skin penetrates the designated area and it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Chemical peels are placed on the face to reduce the appearance of fine lines as well as sun damage and skin blemishes. Chemical peels are known for their strength and ability to make improvements to the appearance of the face. The various strength types are light, medium and deep chemical peels. Overall, chemical peels are known for the acid type used in the chemical solution placed on the face of the patient and that is how they are determined as light, medium or deep.
- Fillers bring back volume to the areas of the face that have lost volume thanks to the aging process. Fillers are made of a variety of substances and they work to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles so patients will have a more youthful and refreshed appearance
- Laser skin resurfacing uses a high-intensity laser light to lessen or eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and scars thanks to the tightening of loose skin for a refreshed look. The outer layers of the skin are vaporized by the laser light in order to show skin that looks younger under the older skin. The three types of lasers that can be used for laser skin resurfacing are: Erbium laser which is an ablative laser that treats minimal fine lines and wrinkles as well as removes thin layers of skin. Fraxel laser is a non-invasive laser that resurfaces the skin and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles, brown spots and scars. CO2 laser is an ablative laser and it has the highest intensity laser beam that is normally used for laser skin resurfacing. The CO2 laser reduces the look of wrinkles and scars on the face and neck.
- Thermage tightens the skin as well as improves the overall appearance and contour of the neck and face. A radiofrequency device is moved over the treated areas of the face. The doctor moves the device so the tip of the device can easily come into contact with the surface of the skin. Thermage makes use of radio waves to heat the deeper layers of the skin so the production of collagen will be stimulated. Once the Thermage procedure is completed, the patient enjoys skin that is tighter and more youthful in appearance.
Miami Cosmetic Skin Rejuvenation Doctors Consultation Appointment
Patients that are looking to have cosmetic skin rejuvenation performed in a city like Miami need to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified cosmetic skin rejuvenation doctor to learn more about how to get cosmetic skin rejuvenation results that are natural in appearance. The doctor will study the condition of the skin of the patient so it can be determined if the person is a good candidate for cosmetic skin rejuvenation. Plus, the information from the cosmetic skin rejuvenation appointment gives the doctor the necessary information to pick the best cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatment to achieve the desired appearance.