The skin of a person can tell other people looking at the person a good amount about the overall condition of their skin. The appearance of the skin of a person is also a good indicator about whether or not a person will see some benefits from undergoing cosmetic skin rejuvenation. Skin rejuvenation treatments give a patient a look that is more youthful because it refreshes and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin thanks to the reduction or elimination of dull or dead skin. After the old skin is removed from the body, newer skin that was located underneath the older skin is revealed to provide a glowing and youthful appearance. Cosmetic skin rejuvenation is a popular cosmetic procedure in cities all over the country and this includes Chicago. Patients often turn to skin rejuvenation treatments to give them a youthful look by revitalizing their appearance.
Using the Cosmetic Town intelligent system, our research team examined, studied and identified the best skin restoration doctors in Chicago in 2019:
Chicago Skin Rejuvenation Options
Chicago cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments are varied so patients have many choices they can use to refresh their appearance. Some of the most popular Chicago skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Botox is injected into targeted areas of the skin in order to reduce the look of wrinkles while also providing the targeted area of the skin a smoother and refreshed look. Botox is injected into a muscle that is near the designated area on the face. Neuromuscular blockers limit muscle contractions in the treated area. Because the muscles are able to relax, the patient gains a smooth look to the face thanks to the lessening of the unwanted wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chemical peels are placed on the face to lessen the look of sun damage, fine lines and skin blemishes. Chemical peels are classified as light, medium and deep peels due to the type, and amount, of acid used in the chemical solution.
- Fillers restore volume to certain areas of the face that have lost volume due to the aging process. Fillers are made of a variety of substances. They are injected into the face to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and to give patients a youthful appearance
- Microdermabrasion makes use of tiny, fine microcrystals placed in a machine that will slough off older cells on the top layer of the skin. Once the older skin cells are removed from the top of the skin, new skin will appear in its place. The doctor will place a skin adapter on the face to shoot the microcrystals onto the area of the skin being treated by microdermabrasion. The machine will then clean the microcrystals and abrade the skin to get rid of the dull and older skin to reveal new skin that was located under the surface of the older skin. The visibility of the newer skin gives the patient an overall youthful look by stimulating collagen production in the new skin cells.
- Thermage improves the contour and appearance of the neck and face by tightening the skin. A radiofrequency device moves over the treated areas and comes into contact with the skin surface. Thermage uses radio waves to heat the deeper skin layers to stimulate the production of collagen as well as tighten the skin to make it more youthful in appearance.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treats brown spots, uneven pigmentation and wrinkles by emitting pulses of light that flash like a camera. IPL targets the skin so it will penetrate the designated area and be absorbed to refresh the treated areas.
- Laser skin resurfacing uses high-intensity laser light to lessen or eliminate wrinkles and scars on the skin of a patient. The laser provides skin tightening that refreshes the skin. The outer skin layers are vaporized to reveal newer skin that gives a younger appearance to the patient. Erbium laser is an ablative laser that lessens or eliminates small wrinkles and fine lines while also removing thin skin layers. Fraxel laser is non-invasive and it resurfaces the skin by reducing visible wrinkles, brown spots and scars. CO2 laser uses a high intensity laser beam, which is also an ablative laser, to lessen the appearance of scars and wrinkles on the face and neck.
Chicago Skin Rejuvenation Doctors Consultation Appointment
Patients that are interested in having skin rejuvenation treatments in Chicago, or other cities across the country, need to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified skin rejuvenation doctor that is experienced in providing natural looking cosmetic skin rejuvenation results. The doctor will take a close look at the skin of the patient to determine the ideal skin rejuvenation treatment that will give the person a refreshed and revitalized look. Plus, the examination of the skin of the patient gives the doctor the necessary information to set realistic results so patients will not be surprised by their final appearance after the procedure.